Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Matt's Happy Happy Birthday!

Matt turned 32 on Sunday! Whoo hoo!

Thanks to Laura's fabulous idea, I threw him a surprise party. I am horrible with surprises, but I managed to keep my mouth shut and pull it off! The hunt for party supplies turned out better than I ever could have expected! I headed on over to the birthday section in hunt of a banner, and hit the jackpot! 2 words: Jonas Brothers! Banners, tablecloths, souvenirs cups, backstage pass (for the birthday boy), rocking bracelets, and temporary tattoos! No, he is not big Gay Al, nor a pedophile, but what could be funnier than The Jonas Brothers for a 32 year old man! It was pure awesome-ness. Of course, having our amazing friends and family show up was the absolute best. It means so much to have had everyone we love celebrate with us. Thanks again to all those who came and most of all to my beautiful friend Laura! I love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment