Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Makenna Smiles and JAGER!

Its been some time since my last posting. Not by choice. When I first started this, I figured I'd post at least every other day. Then....life caught up with me. Work has been really crazy, which I can't even begin to explain. To say the least, the actual labor, no thanks to me, is really coming along. It may just be boring construction stuff to most, but I find it fascinating what has become of a blank space. I wish that I could show you what I am talking about, but no cameras are allowed! That being said, I was in the middle of another mind boggling work thing when these pictures were sent to me:



Now tell me these don't make your day. I added them to my phone screen saver so I can see this beautiful face every time I look at my phone. My beautiful niece, Makenna turned 3 months old today. I finally had the chance to meet her on Christmas day. She is just as happy and beautiful as she looks. I can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks this summer! And of course, see my best friend Francie!

Here's another cute face that makes me smile! This cute boy will be turning 32 this Sunday! So far no big plans, but for all that know Matt, you know that's how he rolls! Just go with the flow! I've been lucky enough to spend the past 6 birthdays with him, and they are never dull! So in the words of Matt Bars, "JAGER!! (blahhhhh)

No comments:

Post a Comment