Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Rain. Rain. Rain me out!

Today, I returned from my "30" minute lunch to find that we had been rained out. At first this excited me, but then I remembered that I had a meeting at our main office at 2, which meant no rain out for Heather! However, the meeting went even better than I expected, which is a huge relief!
For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, let me explain. When it rains, I get to go home. Of course, my workday doesn't end there, because I have a laptop and am still capable of doing work. On the plus side, I get to put on my jammies and work from a comfy couch!
To say that I am a fan of Twilight is an understatement. Matt would say that I am obsessed. Well, I'm sure that he has some colorful things to say about it, but we won't bring that up now. So... I own all the books that consumed an entire week of my life. It took that long because Matt MADE me put them down to eat and bathe! Those who have read the books, understand the obsession. Anyhoo, I had heard rave revues from some very trusted sources that True Blood was fantastic, and that I would love it. Being the Twihard fan that I am, I was somewhat skeptical. I came across a mini marathon from the beginning last night, and decided to try it out. After 3 episodes I am hooked. Matt's still not sold on it. In fact, when he saw that I was watching my 3rd episode he said, "Really? Really Heather?" My reply was, "Really, Matt!" With that, he knew. 40 nights of basketball followed by the finals were coming up and he wasn't about to miss that. Mini marathon part deaux starts at 7! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment